We aim to provide exceptional care at an affordable price. It is our mission to give patients affordable, high-quality orthodontic treatment that fits your budget! To do so, we offer a variety of discounts and flexible payment options to meet your needs.
- We are a preferred provider for most major insurance companies.
- Discounts are available for military professionals.
- Discounts are available for siblings undergoing treatment at the same time.
- Our office accepts all major credit cards.
- No-interest in-house payment plans are available.
- Discounts are given for payment up front.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Our staff offers a personalized consultation to help you understand and utilize your insurance benefits. We thoroughly explain your options, so we can best accommodate your needs.
Orthodontic insurance varies. Unlike dental insurance, each person who receives orthodontic treatment has a lifetime maximum benefit for services. Therefore, the benefit is often paid as a percentage of the treatment fee, until the maximum amount is reached.
- We will help to verify your coverage, but it is helpful if you know your available benefits prior to treatment. If you don’t know, call your insurance carrier.
- If you would like us to submit your claim, we’d be happy to do so on your behalf. Please give us the name, address, and phone number of your insurance company.
- We cannot provide treatment solely based on the assumption that your carrier will cover charges. But as a courtesy, we can accept payments from your carrier as assigned to us by you (the insured). We will credit the payments to your account.
- In the event that your carrier asks us to verify continuing treatment, or present a form for verification, we will be glad to provide the necessary information.
- For patients with flex spending accounts, you may submit a copy of your cancelled check or payment receipt provided by us for reimbursement.
- You will notice that your financial contract covers the total treatment fee, minus the estimated payment from your carrier. If your insurance fails to pay, you are responsible for paying the balance.
- Please note that insurance companies do not generally cover costs for replacing broken or lost appliances.
Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service.
As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services and allow them 45 days to render payment. After 60 days, you are responsible for the entire balance, paid in full. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.