We have offices in Littleton, Highlands Ranch and Castle Rock to make orthodontic care convenient for you.
Where is my appointment?
Located in Littleton, Highlands Ranch, and Castle Rock, Colorado, we are available to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Summer Hours (June 1st through August 15th)
Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (last appointment 3:00 p.m.)
Tuesday: 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (last appointment 5:30 p.m.)
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (last appointment 4:30 p.m.)
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (last appointment 3:00 p.m.)
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Patients are seen by appointment only. We know that our patients have demands upon their works and school schedules. In an effort to accommodate patient needs we have dedicated much time and thought into designing our schedule.
Please understand that due to the high volume of patients desiring after-school appointments, we have reserved the time after 3:00 pm for short adjustments. Most adjustment appointments will average 30 minutes. Longer appointments (placing and removing braces) will need to be scheduled during the morning and early afternoons.
We pride ourselves on not only the level of care we provide, but also on being prompt and respecting your schedule. Our goal is to see each patient on time.
If you cannot keep an appointment, please notify us immediately; cancel only if it is an emergency. Rescheduling may be difficult because most of our appointments are made four to eight weeks in advance, but we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
What can you expect with Holt Orthodontics?
- A complimentary consult: Dr. Holt or Dr. Harris are happy to sit down with you, free of charge, and discuss your treatment options and explain which treatment is best for you.
- Comprehensive digital records and a treatment plan tailored to address your concerns
- An adult waiting room with a fridge fully-stocked with a variety of juices
What advantages can Holt Orthodontics cutting-edge office provide for you?
- A new digital X-ray machine provides crystal-clear diagnostic images almost instantly with less radiation and no chemicals.
- New ceiling-mounted 22-inch HDTVs above every treatment chair to make your appointment more relaxing and enjoyable.
- Entire office is a FREE WiFi hotspot
- Computers at every treatment chair for patient education, patient convenience, and paperless charting
- A sterilization protocol that is the most advanced available
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request 24 hours’ notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment. After missing your second appointment without notifying us 24 hours in advance, you are subject to being charged an additional fee.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts.
Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service. As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services and allow them 45 days to render payment. After 60 days, you are responsible for the entire balance, paid in full.
If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.